What is export import business

Import export are important areas of business. When a person or a company buys goods from its own country and dispatches them to other countries for sale at a higher price, it is called export. When goods and raw material are brought from other countries to sell it one’s own country keeping a profit margin, it is called import.
Export Import Shipment Data from Indian Customs


Small Business Tips

[postlink]http://importexportvideo.blogspot.com/2010/02/small-business-tips.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoKJw1OECmEendofvid
[starttext]
There are three parts to small business bookkeeping, including data entry, filing and analyzing. Keep records in three steps with tips from a business consultant in this free small business video.
[endtext]

3 comments:

John Britto said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Thank you a lot for sharing.
web agency india

ron said...

Surfing online for more than three hours today, I rarely found any fascinating article like yours. Luckily I came across a site that made my searches successful. Thanks a lot for revealing your blog.
Magnetic name badges

Unknown said...

This is great guidance for me.I feel happy to watch this instruction since this is given from a authorised source. Great resource for small business owners. Visit here to know more about how to start an export business

Post a Comment